"Undeliverable" problem when emailing email@example.com has been resolved
Need help from Support or Service Management? Here are your best options:
EXISTING TICKET: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to alert Support and Service Management, including the Director of Support & Service for North America, and they will look into your request. Email the following to using the To: field:
- Support Ticket or Service Request ID(s),
- a description of your concern, and
- what type of help you need
- Optional: the name of the manager you have been working with, if any
For the best experience:
- use this only for escalating your concerns, not to report new issues or ask general questions
- email us in the To: field
- do not cc: email@example.com - it will not alert management
You may cc: others, such as your account manager, but we encourage you to always email directly firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the right people the fastest.
URGENT TICKETS: create your ticket, call the support line at 949-583-1646 x300*, AND email email@example.com. *24x7 customers should call their dedicated extension
CLOSED TICKET SURVEY: After tickets are closed, we send a survey request email. Please complete them, particularly if you have any feedback we can use to improve our service. We review each response - and the faster we hear about a challenge, the faster we can act on it.